Upgrade your Classic JyARz with new silicon gasket (see specs below) and a brand new high quality shock absorber.
The new silicon is totally odorless and highly slick and "stick proof."
Instructions for upgrading your Classic JyAR:
- Step 1. Remove the cap from your JyAR.
- Step 2. Remove the glass core from your JyAR.
- Step 3. With a butter knife-like instrument (nothing sharp that might cut you!), press the tip of your tool into the side of the gasket in the bottom of your JyAR "bottle" (the thing that holds the glass insert). Gently pry the edge of the gasket and tip it up.
- Step 4. Remove the white gasket and replace it with the new black gasket included in your upgrade kit.
- Step 5. Repeat these steps and remove and replace the gasket in the cap of your Classic JyAR. Note that you will find a thin "slip disk" in the cap that sits between the cap and gasket in the cap of your JyAR. Make sure to leave that disk in place when you replace the gasket.
Note: The new gaskets are thinner than the gasket that you removed and they are slightly smaller diameter. As a result they move around a little but that's by design.